Update April 2016
- Site will be cleared, leveled and all disturbed areas will be seeded depending upon site conditions and final grading per site conditions. Front walkway will be constructed with concrete pavers.
- Builder will prepare and grade asphalt driveway; approximately 12’ wide to width of garage, parking areas in front of garage will have decorative concrete paver turn around areas.
- Landscape beds will be created by front and sides of house, a total of twenty shrubs and trees will be included, selected by Builder.
- Builder will install a standard automatic lawn irrigation system.
- Builder to install project standard posts for post lights (fixture not included) and mailbox (selected by Builder).
- Electric, gas, cable and telephone will be accessed underground, with town water and private septic system.
- Foundation will be a minimum of ten-inch thick walls, with knee walls as determined by site conditions. Footings will typically be 3,000 lb. concrete, two-feet wide, ten-inches thick.
- Builder will install perimeter drainage system around front and sides of house to evacuate water from around foundation, and foundation will be damp proofed. Most foundations will be 9’ extended pour for basement ceiling height as codes permit.
- Floor to be finished with a 4” concrete slab floor poured over a minimum of 4” of gravel.
- Walk-out walls will have glass door and windows per site conditions.
- Exterior walls will be insulated to R-21.
- Basement ceiling will be insulated to R-30 and all walls in garage will be insulated and plastered. Attic area will be insulated up to R-38 or higher depending upon final system.
- All exterior walls will be 2” x6” construction with zip exterior wall system.
- Roof will be a 35 year, architectural style and the house will have a continuous soffit and ridge vent system.
- Ice and water shields (3’ minimum) will be installed above eaves, and in valleys.
- First floor ceilings will be 9’ high, second floor will be 8’.
- Pre-primed HARDI-PLANK siding will be installed, color to be selected by Buyer from builder’s samples. AZEX trim, including soffit overhangs, water table detail, corner boards, and decorative window treatments will be painted color selected by buyer. Shutters will be installed per plan design.
- Aluminum seamless gutters and downspouts will be installed.
- All gutters will be brought out to central drain system.
- Stone accents as shown on plans will be applied.
- All windows shall be Andersen with insulated glass, double pane vinyl exterior clad and will be installed with screens and grills per plan.
- All doors will be embossed steel and insulated, as detailed on plan.
- Fireplace will be a zero clearance gas unit, vertically vented through roof line as per plan, with stone veneer and black shroud.
- Two-zone high-efficiency heating by gas will be installed. Two-zone central air conditioning will be included, (two separate condensers).